Job Title: Sales and Operations Coordinator
Gross Salary: 60k
Our client is a start-up fresh fruits and vegetables processing company.
They seek to hire an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales team.
- Overall responsible for the sales teams, key accounts and meeting company objectives with regards to sales volumes, targets and customers.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data
- Ensure updated marketing materials are accessible to the Sales team, and create presentations in support of business development.
- Reconcile monthly operating budgets and share updated financial reports with the senior management team
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Attend training & development sessions to understand the requirements of Sales, and be able to provide Sales with updates on new developments and tools.
- Work with our vendors to make purchases and reconcile invoices
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience as a sales coordinator is an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent communication and time management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Operations Coordinator) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.