Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Reference: SE 2020
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client dealing with building and constructions products is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Sales Executive
Role Summary: This position will be responsible for efficiently managing the clients branch Sales operations
- Ensure smooth branch operations and efficiently and ensure timely resolutions of any challenge experienced.
- Maintain and improve business relationship with current and potential customers and to ensure their requirements are being met efficiently and being communicated on timely manner.
- Constantly review the market conditions by regularly visiting key customers and markets and submitting a monthly report with complete assessment of market.
- Arrange for market studies per geographic area at regular interval with the help of Sales executives and submit report with specific recommendation for improvement and development of new products along with feasibility study.
- Undertake gap analysis of Company presence on Country, County, Area level through Distributor, trader network.
- To have the market intelligence network, to protect company interest
- Maintain all brand image, display in showroom in professional manner & to review it on time to time basis to make it more relevant and appealing to customers
- Ensure delivery system on counter / warehouse is been managed efficiently so that Branch meet customer expectations.
- Develop new customers / markets / segments for Local / Exports at the business terms and price levels accepted by the Management
- Ensure achievement of sales growth as per agreed targets in budget for each market, product category, segments, etc.
- Review every day the pending delivery status and to liaise with Warehouse in charge to make sure the deliveries and done in specified time.
- C0nduct annual / Progressive stock take program in consultation with branch manager.
- Obtain and circulate Slow / dead stock list measures taken on regular basis to make that category within the minimum valve stipulated under KPIs.
- Identify the visibility and advertising, marketing needs and to arrange for the same within given budget.
- Ensure that the sales force is well equipped with Company presentation, Product catalogues, technical data.
- Credit limits of accounts are being reviewed on regular basis and handled efficiently to upgrade it with given procedure.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing
- 3-4 years previous experience as a Sales Executive
- Exposure and experience in hardware sales business
- Ability to foster a good relationship by helping clients feel valued and included by engaging in discussions
- Proactively recognize the need for innovation or improvement and initiate efforts to explore alternative solutions
- Ability to communicate information, verbally and in writing, in a way that creates understanding, captures interest and gains support from client.
- High level of integrity
- Passion for results
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Emotional intelligence
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 19th March 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer