Position: HR / Admin Officer
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Department: Human Resource
Role Purpose: SoftIQ Technologies is a software company dealing with ERP Solutions, Point of Sale, Automation and Customized software solutions. We are a market leader in East Africa delivering cutting edge technology through innovative software solutions.
We are currently looking for a HR/Admin Officer who will be in charge of all HR and Admin duties in the office.
- Coordinate the recruitment, placement and orientation of new staff
- Build and maintain a positive company culture
- Prepare and issue Job Descriptions and employment contracts.
- Ensure top class work place discipline is maintained across the company
- Payroll administration.
- Prepare training plans and ensure trainings are conducted.
- Prepare and manage Performance Management System
- Periodically review KPIs at various levels.
- Ensure the organization’s HR policies are compliant with legal and local labor laws.
- Day-to-day management of departmental operations
- Work hand in hand with Accounts to ensure all company operations are running smoothly
- Ensure consultants report on time onsite and off site
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels by quick turnaround time through a highly effective and cohesive team
- Keep the team highly motivated to deliver on their work
- A minimum of a Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- A minimum 1 year experience in recruitment and selection.
- Must demonstrate people management skills.
- Must demonstrate experience in employees’ performance management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your Qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Applications should be sent via email by latest 12th February, 2020
Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
Apply through email@example.com and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.