Our Client, a Software Development Organization seeks to hire a Software Developer.
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company and Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Professionally maintaining all software and creating updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Ensuring software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information.
- Actively seeking ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications.
- Analyzing and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects.
- Professional experience using cyber security and open source technology.
- Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications.
- Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- An analytical mind.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Software Developer on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.