A State Agency is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Kenyan citizen to fill the following vacant position:
Records Management Assistant
1 Position on Contract Terms
Reporting to the Head of Section, successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring security and safety of all records and documents including appropriately fiIing, maintaining and updating records.
- Implementation of records management policies and procedures;
- Security of files and information;
- Handling of documents, pending correspondences and bring ups;
- Development of disposal schedules in accordance with relevant with the National Archives regulations and guidelines;
- Classifying and indexing of records;
- Mail management; and
- Participating ¡n maintaining, verifying and evaluating existing records management systems.
- Diploma in Records Management, Information Management, Information Science, Library Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications, Organizational skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skill; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Applicants are required to provide the following documents on application;
- A Signed application letter
- A detailed CV indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Copy of National Identification Card or Passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Current Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CPB).
The successful candidate will be offered employment on contract terms as specified.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements can submit applications to the address below on or before 20th March, 2020
P.O Box 49010-00506
OR dropped at the Nation Centre, Kimathi Street, Nairobi, clearly marked DN/A 1034
Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted