Job Title: Talent Sourcing Executive
- Using various strategies, source for CVs through various platforms;
- Phone Screening and interviewing potential candidates for each vacancy shared;
- Participate in the interview process and offer necessary administrative support for the interview schedules;
- Assisting applicants to prepare for interviews and providing relevant information regarding the client/job/position/interview;
- Keeping track of the updates of the status of any vacancy shared;
- Keeping track of the closure and maintaining contact with the candidates till onboarding;
- Building and maintaining a database of prospective candidates in prescribed format from all available sources;
- Building and maintaining great relations with both existing and future clients;
- Following up on clients payments and maintaining records for the same;
- Manage and progress internal/external job applications.
- Assess candidate’s suitability for specific roles.
- Explain /answer queries on resourcing issues to potential recruits .
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field;
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in a management consulting environment;
- Professional qualification in Human Resources Development; and
- Membership with IHRM.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th March 2020 8 am.
Indicate the job title.