TATA AFRICA HOLDINGS (KENYA) LTD is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position available in our Nairobi division.
Accounts Executive – (AFCL) – Must have experience in accounts.
Reference Number: OC/2020/004.
Overall Job Purpose: This position is responsible in Accounts department for Alliance Finance Corporation Limited
Reports To: Financial Controller
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Coordinate with banks, manage daily transaction, cheque deposit, posting of entries and bookkeeping
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Review all accounting entries and ensure compliance with IFRS
- Preparation of monthly WHT,VAT schedule
- Finalization of Bank Reconciliation
- Posting of monthly provision entries
- Review of Trial balance on monthly basis & ensure no pending entries
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other assignment
Minimum Qualifications and Experience.
- Must be a commerce or Finance Graduate
- Must have 4 – 6 years’ relevant experience in accounts.
- Must have accounting exposure, preferably in bank/nbfc
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Understanding of retail finance.
Attributes and Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- General maths knowledge.
- Excellent in time management
- Attentive to details
- Deadline oriented
- Must have thorough reporting skills.
- Excellent in data entry management
How to Apply
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receiving applications is C.O.B 20th, March 2020.