Job Title: Technical Sales Executives – Solar Water Heating & Power Backup Systems
Location: Kitale, Kisii and Mombasa
Salary: 50K – 60K
Our client is a leading battery and renewable energy distributor in the region.
They seek to hire Sales Executives tasked with acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database for their Solar Water Heating and Power Back-up Systems.
- Establish new accounts and service contract accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment, products and services.
- Partner with real estate companies, and solicit business in new upcoming estates.
- Accurately diagnose problems with installed equipment, giving feedback to clients as appropriate.
- Monitor competitors’ products, strategy, new technology and activities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations including pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial or other establishments to show samples, catalogues, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains and/or long term benefits.
- Manage accounts, debt collections and payments in line with company credit policies.
- Prepare reports as directed by the Team leader or the Sales Manager
- Develop and grow long-term relationship with all clients.
- Personally visit all ongoing installations sites to ensure attainment of quality works, smooth handover and develop close strong relationship.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows and other events
- Ensure provision of quality service and support to all our clients from site survey, delivery, and technical advice and after sales service.
- Document all sales activities, generate reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Maintain a database for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects, real estate agents, commercial and medium/small scale developers who can partner with the organization
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product lines materials, new proposals and problem areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business Administration/Energy Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, preferably selling water heating and power backup systems
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Thorough knowledge of solar water heating and power back-up systems installation
- A clear geographical knowledge of the region will be an added advantage
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results oriented individual
- Easily adoptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Water Heating & PB Systems) including your preferred region to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 31st March 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.