Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Telecommunications Systems Officer Position for one of our clients.
- Provide technical and advisory support to customers and sales teams by effectively assessing technical requirements and translating these into business solutions
- Develop contacts, route and call plans including visits to prospective customers to determine needs
- Work with the enterprise sales units to provide technical and business expertise, inner workings of the consulting business and delivery of solutions, such that company service offerings and technical capabilities are maximized on each customer engagement
- Work with relevant cross functional teams and vendors to conduct pre-installation surveys and feasibility studies for solutions, and provide both low level as well as high level technical designs
- Provide in-depth knowledge of new advances in networking and security technologies to drive the business and achieve client’s satisfaction
- Actively participate in implementations, migrations, integrations, acceptance, commissioning and round the clock support on all IP projects to all levels of hosting, operations, service level delivery, and support
- Maintain relevant project implementation, live service trackers and data to monitor all critical Service Level Agreements and provide opportunities for more responsive technical support
- Maintain knowledge of and reports on new developments through business intelligence in the marketplace with regards to accounts and prospects with a bid to determine ways to differentiate from competitors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Telecommunications Engineering/ ICT
- At least 3 years working experience within the telecommunications industry with a strong bias in ISP/fully Integrated operator environment
- Knowledgeable in Telecommunication Networks, IP, Data, Packet and Circuit Switched Networks, Security, etc.
- Professional technical certifications will be an added advantage
Competencies & behaviors:
- Project management skills and training
- Business consulting and solutions design
- Customer centric with good interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Able to work under pressure with proven track record of delivering against tight deadlines
How to Apply
Send your Cv to email@example.com by 20th March 2020.
Please indicate the Job title “Telecommunications Systems Officer”