- Provide full financial visibility of the business by preparing accurate weekly, monthly or periodic dashboards and financial analysis.
- Maintain a comprehensive budget control by implementing a monthly checking process.
- Ensure stable and standard prices are marinating across the business by carrying out daily and weekly reviews.
- Preparation and reporting on weekly, monthly and yearly financial performance / financial position and cash flow of the business.
- Preparation of all / any ad hock / periodical operation analysis within the business.
- Coordinate and facilitate with Budgeting, Planning & forecasting processes for the organization
- Participate in monitor and maintain a full budgetary control process within the organization
- Coordinate the process and report on retail price changes and control.
- Establish operational trends including demand behaviors and advise the respective units accordingly
- Establish cash outflow requirements and preparing the cash-flow projections.
- Preparation and sharing of any data /schedules/ analysis with company’s business partners
- Custodian of all company data, analysis and dash boards
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by Management
- Degree in Accounts, Economics and Finance
- CPA (K), ACCA or related qualifications.
- 3 years’ experience two should be in the same capacity.
- Proficiency in Ms Navision ERP
- Strong Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Keen on analytical Details
- Report writing, presentation Skills
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page and submit your application before close of business, Sunday March 14th, 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing. Only the
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.