Job Title: Technical Sales Manager – Animal Feed
Gross Salary: 253k
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of animal feed.
They seek to hire a Technical Sales Manager who will be tasked with the delivery of technical advice and customer service support to farmers and distributors while selling the company’s products and services.
- Serve customers and guide them on the appropriate use of the company products.
- Work with the company’s distributors to install programs or products
- Attend training programs and education workshops to ensure customer satisfaction
- Focus on delivering commercially sustainable training to farmers, farmer groups, co-operatives on best practices in livestock production, health management, and crop management
- Plan routes and stocks
- Ensure 100% target achievement of both technical and commercial KPIs
- Working with farmer groups leading to improved productivity and profitability
- Ensure proper recording and management of stock to avoid loss, expiries & damages
- Gather data on market, customer details and upload in the system
- Create awareness of the company’s range of products in assigned territory people/property
- Other duties as may be assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- A bachelor’ in animal science, agricultural business or related major is required. Masters is an added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a technical salesperson, with 2 years in managerial level.
- Must have experience as an agrovet/technical advisor to dairy farmers.
- Ability to plan and organize
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Computer proficiency and smartphone savvy
- Experience working with farmers and communities
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Manager) to email@example.com on or before Friday 24th April 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted