Job Vacancy: Back-End Software Engineer
- Seasoned with building back-end systems at scale.
- Must have strong product design sense.
- Mastery of REST APIs and web development in general.
- Mastery of Object-Oriented programming and design and SOLID design principles.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
- Worked on projects that have reached millions of customers and have individually contributed to many consumer-facing features.
- Proficient in PHP, Laravel framework, and NodeJS.
- Ability to dive into large existing projects and contribute by narrowing down and quickly understand relevant parts of the system.
- Must have a pragmatic and agnostic approach to coding, with no specific preference for any language/framework, and understanding when to (and when not to) apply certain design patterns and refactoring, based on many years of experience with several large projects.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Build our back-end infrastructure.
- Work in sync with website and mobile apps developers to deliver cohesive and timely back-end services.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Deliver high quality features at high velocity.
- Help us scale our infrastructure.
- Perform routine software maintenance.
Kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected salary