Insurance For All
Position: Client Service, Claims & Underwriting Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: On a rolling basis
Eligibility: Position open to local Kenyan staff
About Insurance For All: Insurance For All Insurance Agency LTD aims to offer unique insurance solutions. We are mainly focused on Micro Insurance.
About the position: The position is responsible for assessing risks in accordance with laid down underwriting procedures in the company and ensuring effective and efficient service delivery to customers.
Job Purpose: This position is an entry position into the Operations Department. The candidate must have good insurance, customer care financial and interpersonal skills and demonstrate their ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, obtain details of complaint sand to take orders or cancellations of accounts
- Ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Review records of customer interactions and transactions and confirm if appropriate action was taken.
- Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Review and communicate renewal terms, ensure renewal notices go out on time and follow up renewals to ensure high retention rate;
- Review all applications for insurance – determine the profiles of risks presented to the company for insurance and assess their acceptability or otherwise;
- Ensure timely dispatch of renewal notices to the clients
- Daily claims Notification.
- Validation and documentation of claims.
- Ensure timely preparation and dispatch of policy documents including valuation reports, debit, credit notes & endorsements and authorising them within agreed and set authority limits;
- 100% implementation of recommendations that satisfactorily addresses the issues identified during audit & risk reviews.
- Ensure compliance to the company credit policy.
- Ensure safe custody of certificates and all other security documents.
- Prompt feedback to clients and intermediaries on their claim
- Ensure receipting of premium collections, daily banking as well as preparation of premium reports for all lines of business as applicable.
- Achievement- able to meet set targets in compliance with quality, time and delivering the required business results.
- Customer Service Orientation. Must have willingness and ability to give priority to customers, delivering high quality services that meet their needs
- Interpersonal Skills- Must be sociable and engaging. Be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
- Knowledgeable- Job requires technical understanding of insurance products and services offered by the company.
- Must be well groomed and possess excellent office etiquette.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Proven working experience in a similar role
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
How to apply
For those interested, kindly send your applications to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The above duties are not exhaustive and managements reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet Organizational needs as necessary.
Please note that IFA will never request any form of payment from an applicant.
IFA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER