Job Title: Corporate Sales Representatives (Furniture)
Nature of Job: Full time
No. Required: 2
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Summary: Our client, a high-end furniture company dealing with both office/corporate and home furniture, is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of corporate sales representatives.
The job holders will be responsible for building corporate accounts and ensuring smooth operations of the same accounts and satisfaction of the clients.
She/he will strive to gain a competitive advantage in Sales of furniture to corporate clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential corporate business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business
- Sell the company’s furniture to corporate clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations
- Align strategies with Corporate Account Management colleagues and share best-in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks
Skills and Competencies:
- Possess strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to provide outstanding corporate sales.
Education / Experience:
- A University Degree / Diploma in Business / Commerce / Sales and Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in corporate sales
- Previous experience in corporate sales selling Furniture is Key
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.
How to Apply
If you meet the above skills, qualifications and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.