We are Hiring!
Our client provides quality private health care to residents of Kenya and the neighboring countries.
They are looking to fill the position of a Credit Controller.
Job Purpose: The position holder will be responsible for providing leadership to the Credit Control function in formulating, reviewing and implementing y credit control policies.
Main Responsibilities of Job
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Developing service level agreements and executing 3rd party contracts.
- Ensuring stability of cash flows for operational and investment purposes through preparing and implanting cash collection budget.
- Ensuring that all transactions in the department are compliant with statutory and hospital regulations.
- Developing, facilitating and maintaining efficient admission, discharge and transfer procedures.
- Overseeing key account and customer relationship management.
- Developing credit management capability within the department.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts from the Hospital debtors.
- Negotiating repayment plans with clients
- Facilitating effective billing and revenue capture
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action to avert indebtedness.
- Handling disputed bills and negotiating to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Undertaking account reconciliation, preparation & sending out timely client statements letters, client status reports and all relevant information as required within the agreed timelines.
- Ensuring daily, monthly and year-end processing deadlines are met as required.
- Championing customer service excellence and continual improvement.
- B.Com of Commerce degree majoring in Accounting or its equivalent
- CPA (K)
- 7 years’ working experience with at least (3) at leadership level
Technical Competencies: –
- Expert knowledge in credit management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Refined customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “CREDIT CONTROLLER” by Monday 13th April 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.