Job Title: Customer Experience Representative
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will be responsible for reviewing, evaluating and processing applications received globally for the Technology Impact Program.
The review and evaluation process includes assessing application information, checking the background of the applicant, corresponding via email, and, as needed, virtual meetings or phone calls with applicants.
You will be equipping nonprofit and social impact organizations with Autodesk technology, enabling them to drive greater social and environmental impact in the world.
This person will work closely with the team lead and other team members to ensure the integrity of the software donation program and impact data.
- Application Review & Customer Experience
- Assess applications according to the criteria of the Technology Impact Program and communicate with applicants to further evaluate program eligibility and applicant needs.
- Make informed, quality decisions in a timely manner to ensure integrity of the Technology Impact Program and a positive customer experience.
- Maintain regular communication & collaboration with the team lead and other team members.
- Serve as the primary interface between applicants and the Autodesk Technology Impact Program, and provide a high-quality customer experience by communicating via email, virtual meetings, and other technology platforms.
- Capture required information at key points along the customer journey.
- Accurately input and maintain a database of customer information on CRMs or collaboration tools, including Salesforce, HubSpot, Fluxx, OneDrive, or others as needed.
- Problem-solve to efficiently resolve application, software order, or customer experience issues; Escalate issues to Program/Project Managers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the application process is functional and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support program’s quarterly reporting process and other basic reporting projects as needed
- Maintain a basic but broad understanding of Autodesk product offerings for the design, manufacturing, architecture, engineering, and construction industries, and effectively communicate how Autodesk technology can offer solutions to non-profit and start-up organizations.
- Maintain a general understanding of social and environmental impact areas, particularly as they relate to low carbon innovations, health & resiliency, and workforce prosperity & development.
- Strong customer support
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solver and self-starter
- Ability to make quality decisions in a timely manner; Ability to function in ambiguous situations where sound-judgment must be exercised
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with ability to work independently for extended periods of time
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple initiatives and programs across the entire lifecycle
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Excel
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones
- Comfortable working with different cultures
- Fluent English language skills required
Bonus – Desired Skills
- Basic understanding of Salesforce.com; applicant information will need to be processed via salesforce.com.
- Ability to anticipate, understand and assist with customer questions
- Identify opportunities for improving processes, efficiency, effectiveness, and collaboration through continuous improvement
- At least four (4) years’ experience in Customer experience.
To apply, send your CV and Cover to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the subject Customer Experience Representative and expected Salary remuneration by 10th April 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement