Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Reference: CSC 2020
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Profile Introduction: Our client, a manufacturer in commercial refrigeration and a leading glass producer is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator.
Role Summary: Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor, the role will be the first link between the client’s customer who is providing field service to and managing daily calls logging in eService and Pocketbiz.
Qualifications / Requirements
- National diploma
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the Customer service role
- Stock control essential good forecasting skills.
- Good understanding of inventory management systems
- Excellent PC skills with above average understanding of excel
- General coordination between Client Internal>>MSP
- Daily Pocketbiz- call creation Repairs
- Pocketbiz- call creation PM
- Pocketbiz -Record verification for MSP invoicing Repairs & PM
- Pocketbiz- Matching spare in system with MSP invoices
- Daily monitoring of MSP OTRR and PM KPI
- Customer daily ground issue resolution
- MSP daily ground issue resolution
- Market visit with Customer
- Market visit with MSP
- Constant support to MSP for spares issuance
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team and integrated working.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to look for continuous improvement.
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Sound business and professional ethics.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd April 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer