Our Client in the Dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Sales Supervisor to join their dedicated team.
Salary: Kes 45,000
Job Purpose: To grow the products volume, value and brand equity at assigned retail, wholesale, & distributor trade chains outlets.
- Amidst stiff completion at the retail level for space, share of pocket and the consumer, the product aspires to increase its market & opportunity shares
- Drive Sales in assigned area directly (personally) and indirectly through Trade Developers & Merchandisers and other assigned resources at.
- Efficiently undertake and manage promotions as may be assigned by marketing from time to time and staying within allocated budgets at all times.
Direct Sales Team Supervision
- Keenly supervise assigned direct sales team to ensure that they adhere to the set KPIs
- Efficiently manage & supervise Direct Sales team allocated, ensuring optimal selling at the lowest cost per litres sold.
- Ensure that the direct sales SOP in assigned routes, is adhered to at all times
- At minimum, a diploma/degree in business management or the equivalent
- At-least 2-3 years as a supervisor in FMCG
- Customer handling skills
- Promotions & merchandising skills
- Verbal/written Communications skills
- Supervisory skills
- Business development understanding & skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Daily Sales achievement
- Wholesale/Outlet product market share
- Wholesale/Outlet Visibility of product brands
- Timeliness & Quality of reports
- Quality of business relationship
- Levels of Innovation/creativity
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Sales Supervisor” and the region on the subject line by 9th April 2020.