Position: E-Commerce Operations & Finance Lead
Reporting to: Head of Omni-Channel
Job Summary: Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit an Ecommerce Operations & Finance Lead who will be responsible for all finance and operations related tasks within the E-Commerce team
- Create all tools/reporting necessary to provide management with financial KPIs and analysis to follow the progress of the business
- Extract business insights from financial data and be an active source of proposals and actions to improve the financials of the business.
- Manage all interaction and communication with the finance department to ensure:
- Accurate booking of all the expenses relating to the E-Commerce activity
- Accurate booking of all the compensation/notes issued from merchandizing activities
- Accurate financial reconciliation between Carrefour and its partners and for its own platform
- Compliance with the validated budget
- Lead the construction of the budget for existing activities and the business cases for new E-commerce projects
- Guarantee accuracy and efficiency of the operations process in order to ensure a best-in-class customer experience (KPIs: Out of Stock, fulfilment errors, order picking and scanning times)
- Manage the operational teams in all stores where E-commerce is active whether through its partnership or through its own platform
- Identify best practices in operations and ensure recurring training of the members of the operations team in order to improve its quality and build in-house experience.
- Improve the efficiency of the operational process from order reception till hand-over to the 3rd party delivery in order to minimize cost of operations
- Digitalize operational processes wherever possible in order to ensure that data are gathered and leveraged at every step of the operations in order to support continuous improvement
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business/Finance/Mathematics
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Demonstrates high precision and rigor
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficient computer skills –advanced excel and data manipulation skills-Microsoft Office skills – VBA skills is a plus
- Proven ability to automate processes and create efficiencies.
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, driving results in cross-functional team setting
- Target focused (setting, tracking progress & department support as needed).
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 10th April 2020
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement