Exciting Quality Control and Assurance Internship Opportunities
About The Role: Our client, a Security Printing Firm is looking for Quality Control/Assurance Interns to build the capacity of the Quality Assurance department.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognised Institution;
- Any other relevant qualification will be added advantage.
- No experience is required but fresh graduates or graduates who have never worked;
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Quality Control standards and procedures;
- Good appreciation of printing processes and industry;
- Ability to translate understanding of the dynamics of production processes;
- Understanding of the manufacturing industry;
- Good communication and report writing skills;
- Knowledge and production and manufacturing standard (ISO);
- Self driven with a desire to learn and try new ways of doing things;
- A team player who works well with others;
- Good communication and people skills;
- Flexible person who can fit in a diverse settings.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and want to establish a thriving career in Quality Assurance, apply by submitting your CV in confidence via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com.
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Successful applicants will be engaged on a paid internship basis and be absorbed to full employment upon successful completion of the internship period.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 30th April 2020.
Due to time constraints and expected large volumes of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.