Exciting Career Opportunities
Our Client, a reputable financial institution within the region is looking for a forward-thinking and experienced individual for the following position:
Director, Banking and Payment Operations
Reporting to the CEO/ Deputy CEO, the role holder will provide strategic leadership for all banking and payment-related processes, ncluding clearing and settlement systems so as to enable the organization achieve its objectives.
S/he will be responsible to:
- Ensure development and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous optimization of banking and payment operations processes to drive effective and efficient services to the Bank’s customers.
- Ensure the organization effectively delivers on its role to all its institutional and wholesale customers by providing them with effective banking services, cash management services and supporting operations.
- Institute processes and policies relating to banking and payment operations.
- Play a proactive role in the development and strengthening of relationships with customers by providing effective and efficient back office services.
- Provide the required leadership and support to enable the payments team implement an integrated system to facilitate the electronic submission and processing of payment returns.
- Provide adequate oversight of the banking and payment operations systems to ensure compliance within the existing legal and regulatory framework.
- Proactively review the banking and payment product service providers and ensure that approval of new products is undertaken in a timely manner in order to promote an all-inclusive, technologically- driven payment landscape.
The ideal candidate will have Bachelor’s degree in economics, banking and finance, accounting, finance, business administration, computer science or any other relevant discipline; and be a member of a relevant local, regional or global professional body.
They should also have 10 to 15 years’ experience in banking operations or payment systems in dynamic and complex organizational environment; with at least 5 years in a similar role in terms of scale and complexity.
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please submit your application online through https://apps.ng.kpmg.com/krs_web or scan the OR code below before Friday, 15 May 2020.
A detailed job profile for each position can be accessed via the same link.