Job Vacancy: Front-End Software Engineer
- Seasoned with building highly interactive fully featured web applications.
- Must have a strong product design sense, and an eye for detail.
- Experience with Angular, React, or Vue.
- Experience with jQuery and Ajax.
- Experience with Bootstrap or Material Design.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
- Ability to dive into large existing projects and contribute by narrowing down and quickly understand relevant parts of the system.
- Must have a pragmatic and agnostic approach to coding, with no specific preference for any language/framework, and understanding when to (and when not to) apply certain design patterns and refactoring, based on years of experience with several large projects.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with chrome developer tools.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Write clean and maintainable code to implement features.
- Create the test infrastructure to fully automate the testing of the features.
- Integrate health monitoring and logging tooling to maintain a healthy stack.
- Plan and architect the software development strategy for a robust and scalable stack.
- Maintain the latest version of libraries to stay on top of an ever changing frontend development landscape.
- Design and improve the user experience based on empirical feedback.
- Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic.
- Work with the team or customers to come up with UX design and implement it.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com quoting current and expected salary.