Purpose: To ensure the gardens, grounds and surrounding areas are maintained to a high standard, thus ensuring that the first impression received by the guest is a positive one.
- To be responsible for keeping the gardens, drives, paths, patios and surrounding areas free from leaves and debris.
- To be responsible for the mowing/trimming of all grassed areas
- To prune the trees, bushes, shrubs and hedges when required.
- To sow all bedding plants in preparation for planting
- To be responsible for the preparation and upkeep of the flower beds.
- To prepare and plant all pots, troughs and hanging baskets
- To be responsible for the up keep of all displays in pots, troughs and baskets.
- To keep the boundaries of borders and flower beds well maintained.
- To be responsible for the watering and feeding of plants, planters, pots etc. when necessary.
- To store and use all equipment and chemicals in line with manufacturers’ and statutory guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Form four education qualifications and above
- A good awareness of Health and Safety regulations
- Previous practical gardening
- Familiarity with machinery/equipment and accompanying practical certificates
- Willingness and enthusiasm to share the history of the garden with visitors, bringing it to life
- Commitment for what you are doing, always remaining proud of your work
- Self-motivation with the ability to use own initiative
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 28th April 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.