Job Title: General Manager – Organizational standard & Internal Audit
Industry: Electrical Engineering
Gross Salary: Very Competitive
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company specialized in designing and executing electrical works, with the main focus being in the corporate market.
They seek to hire a General Manager in-charge of standardizing internal policies as per ISO standards.
S/He should execute aggressive internal audit within the company operations for adherence of company policies, procedure, ISO & HSE standards & practices adopted and approved by management.
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met
- Analyse the data to substantiate any deficiencies in controls, excessive expenses, and duplication of effort, fraud, and lack of compliance with laws, regulations, management policies and procedures.
- Review the business processes and ensure that internal control systems are adequate
- Provide inputs for improvements in internal control systems, processes, avenues for cost savings and revenue leakages
- Oversee reports on risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the management and provides recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Prepare risk based Internal Audit plan and execute the Audits as per the plan with proper resource utilization and within timeframe.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Carry out adhoc reviews to investigate any area identified.
- Prepare evidence-based audit reports.
- Perform audit closing meetings with the process owners and senior management to obtain a risk aligned management action plan.
- Conduct follow-up Audits to monitor specific Management interventions
- Maintain audit recommendation tracker.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Experience in the construction industry is an added advantage
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (GM – Internal Audit) to email@example.com before 19th April 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.