Job Title: Head of HR & Administration
Gross Salary: Very Competitive
Industry: Electrical Engineering
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company specialized in designing and executing electrical works, with the main focus being in the corporate market.
They seek to hire a HR and Admin Manager to provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
- Oversee all staff recruitment processes
- Oversee all labour engagement for the office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Oversee and coordinate the performance evaluation process
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy procedures and ensure its compliance, track and report on staff and team performance
- Manage employee benefit plans/programs e.g. Pension schemes, Staff Medical schemes, Group Life schemes, Group Personal Accidents schemes, etc.
- Develop and manage comprehensive staff training plan in all departments
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy
- Manage all insurance schemes’ benefits contracts and assure high quality coverage for all staff.
- Ensure HR activity meets and integrates with organizational requirements for quality, legal and ethical stipulations
- Salary and benefits administration, including; management of all statutory deductions and act as the focal point for any issues arising
- Responsible for confidential management of employee and personnel records
- Manage the disciplinary processes in concert with relevant manager and in accordance with the set guidelines
- Manage Human Resources Information System to ensure accurate and timely availability of information and management reports
- Maintain an approved list of contractors and vendor databases.
- Undertake effective sourcing of goods and services; compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Enhance organisation communication flow, encourage and develop employee-management communication.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an MBA in Business Management, Administration or Human Resource management
- Must be a member of IHRM with a practicing certificate
- At least 8 – 10 years’ work experience in a contracting company
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Knowledgeable with the ISO Environmental Management Standards
- Familiarity with Construction, manufacturing or mining industry is an added advantage
- Ability to observe deadlines and achieve results
- Should be a team player
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of HR & Administration) to email@example.com before 29th April 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.