We are Hiring!
Our client provides quality private health care to residents of Kenya and the neighboring countries.
They are looking to fill the position of a Head of Marketing & Customer Service.
Job Purpose: The position holder will be responsible for designing, planning, coordinating and ensuring implementation of all aspects of the Marketing, Customer Service, Public Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility and Communications functions.
Main Responsibilities of Job
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the Hospital has effective Marketing, Customer Service (CS), Public Relations (PR) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies and plans
- Develop and implement a suitable PR and branding strategy which positions the Hospital as a leading provider of healthcare services to selected niche markets
- Identify gaps in the Hospital product and service offering and provide direction for product and service development
- Monitor market share, conduct regular competitor analysis and drive goal setting for niche identification and market growth
- Implement appropriate strategies for selecting and segmenting the Hospital market, and promoting products and services to those markets
- Develop and implement systems of tracking and evaluating financial and nonfinancial benefits of Marketing, CS, PR, and CSR initiatives
- Carry out effective product launches and branding initiatives
- Facilitate internal communication on new products, product launches, rebranding etc.
- Participate in determining the Hospital’s pricing approach and in negotiating customer contracts
- Develop and implement programs that champion the hospital as a respectable socially responsible organization
- Mobilize staff involvement in CSR initiatives
- Ensure suitable promotional and sales support materials are developed
- Facilitate regular updates of information on Marketing, CS, PR and CSR on the website
- Monitor customer satisfaction indices and facilitate resolution of customer complaints
- Implement programs to improve and maintain the customer awareness culture amongst staff
- Keep management aware of pertinent public attitudes and concerns and initiate appropriate programs for image building
- Prepare the literature and material for the hospital’s publics such as newsletters, press briefings and newspaper stories amongst others
- In liaison with Divisional and Departmental heads, develop, streamline service delivery operational systems to improve the quality of care
- Manage staff matters in the Division including staffing levels, duty rosters, recruitment, on-the-job training, staff development, appraisals, discipline etc. and liaise with the Human Resources Manager as appropriate
- Providing leadership of the call Centre team, sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying call Centre strategies and operations
- Degree in business Administration or Marketing or equivalent
- 7 years’ work experience 4 of which must have been at a senior level
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Customer Service, PR
Technical Competencies: –
- Strong leadership skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Refined customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “HEAD OF MARKETING & CUSTOMER SERVICE” by Monday 13th April 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.