Our client, a High-End Salon based in Nairobi seeks to hire a Salon Manager who shall be responsible for overseeing all aspects of salon operations.
He/ She will be directly responsible for achieving sales goals through exceptional customer service, marketing the salon, sales growth and cost control.
Position Title: Salon Manager (High-end Salon)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote all policies and procedures, ensure review of quality standards and adherence to the standard operating procedures related to the salon,
- Manage and control expenses and operation costs
- Manage 3rd party vendors, suppliers and stakeholder relationships for products and services utilized and support supplier negotiation and dispute management.
- Customer service Management- Handle and resolve customer service issues. Coach and develop the team through existing customer service training programs. Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with partners as well as landlords, property managers, licensor and even beauty schools.
- Oversee the management of staff and maintain strict discipline and good performance; recruit, train, mentor and motivate the team to achieve desired productivity and recommend initiatives that promote staff engagement.
- Liaise with the marketing department to ensure strong promotional activities and marketing campaigns/loyalty programs/CRM. Utilize existing business building tools and programs to increase sales and retain customers.
- Maintain company assets and regularly audit the salon to ensure employees charge correctly for services and products.
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are adhered to and daily reports on sales are done and oversee cleaning and order in the salon including sanitation rules are followed.
- Ensure inventory counts are done by the close of business. Maintain and uphold safety standards by identifying and correcting conditions that affect the salons safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business relevant field from a reputable university.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a service industry.
- At least 2-years’ experience in a senior management role in a beauty salon or beauty school will be an added advantage.
- Must be sales driven and goal oriented.
- Strong management and leadership skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly quoting ‘Salon Manager ’ on the email subject not later than 2nd May 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate against the applicants on any basis.
We don’t charge any fee.