Honey Care Africa
Job Opening: Financial Controller
- Carry out full business requirements discovery that includes interviewing relevant stakeholders and end-users.
- Collect, classify, analyze and document business data/ requirements as per set standards.
- Create high-level solution designs to meet business requirements by exploiting the functionality available in the systems already in HCA, or by filling missing gaps with appropriate new systems, in accordance with enterprise architecture
- Collaboratively develop test-driven business requirements and functional specifications with business, technical, and testing team members.
- Establish standards, processes and best practices in solution architecture, to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Generate process documentation that clarifies and validates how the organization utilizes business systems to meet business requirements
- Promote proper release planning, guaranteeing adherence to business needs and priorities and as a consequence, contribute to the reduction of development costs in future.
- Oversee preparation of operational and capital budgets in line with set deadlines;
- Develop and review effective costing cutting systems for the organization and carrying out financial audits
- Prepare periodic management accounting reports for the CEO and the Board
- Identify long-term financial implications of proposed projects and the effect of capital expenditure on cash flow
- Advise management on improvements needed for cost controls
- Ensure that management accounting reporting is up to date
- Reviewing and scheduling payments and developing a commitment/priority list based on ageing list and critical payouts
- Reviewing clients reconciliations and ensure ledger entries comply with requirements of various financials accounts (payables and Accruals),
- Implementing a qualitative review mechanism for compliance of payables
- Advising management on status of clients’ accounts and other general transactions with the bank including managing the replenishment of client’s accounts
- Preparing and reconciling standard accruals and prepayments in line with the client’s contract
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing client’s monthly cash utilization report
- Preparing creditors audit schedules for annual audit
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in Finance / Accounts
- CPA K
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounts
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
Send cvs to email@example.com