Job Vacancy: IOS Software Engineer
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
- Work in sync with UX, Design & Product Management teams to deliver cohesive and timely developments.
- Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting current and expected salary.