Job Title: Junior League Operations Specialist
Job Summary: As the Junior League Operations Specialist, you will be responsible with the preparation, execution and post-production of eSports competitions on professional level and work on connected formal and organizational requirements.
Your future tasks:
- Run the FIFA FUN FEST League and championship in a leading position
- Administration of online and offline competitions
- Preparation and communication of competitions
- Back-Office: Data collection, event documentation, Player contacts, Website controlling and updating
- Support the League Operations team within their daily tasks
- Hire and manage supporting freelancers
- Several years of experience in online gaming administration or a professional or semi-professional level, ideally on all gaming platforms (Console, PC and Mobile) and in more than one game (Fortnite, R6 helpful)
- Some experience in event game administration
- Profound knowledge of esports and gaming sector
- Some experience in social media and websites related to esports, and general affinity to the internet
- Good understanding of tournament systems
- Good understanding of ranking and matchmaking processes
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Skilled in general IT topics and ability to use office software like Google Sheets, etc.
Nice to have:
- Self-organized and responsible
- Able to organize and manage several supporting admins
- Able to work cooperatively in a team
- Able to work efficiently under stress
- Able to improvise and react to sudden unexpected problems
What is it like working at PSG?
At PSG, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming.
Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand.
Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together.
Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the eSports market.
We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at PSG?
Please send us your application on email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate Junior League operations Specialist on the email subject.
Based on the urgency to fill the role, applications will be reviewed on a daily bases.
Deadline: ASUP (As soon as possible)