The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is ” A Globally Trusted Revenue Agency Facilitating Tax and Customs Compliance”.
KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title: Deputy Commissioner – Research Knowledge Management & Corporate Planning
Department: Strategy, Innovation & Risk Management Department
Reports To: Commissioner – Strategy Innovation & Risk Management
Main Purpose of Job: To organise, implement and promote the Division’s research, records and knowledge exchange strategies, advising the Senior Management, ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, and overseeing development and implementation of organization corporate and strategic plans.
Key Performance Areas
- Oversee the management of the Research, Knowledge Management, and Corporate Planning Division
- Provide leadership in the development of KRA’s strategic plans as well as monitoring and evaluation of the same
- Oversee the preparation of revenue forecasting, target-spreading and reporting
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of the annual research and survey plans
- Undertake continuous macro-economic and sectoral analysis and establish their impact on revenue
Minimum Academic Requirement
- A minimum of master’s degree or its equivalent in economics, statistics, public policy, public finance, or a related field.
Specialist Training and Membership to professional Association
- Membership of a relevant professional body
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- At least fifteen (15) years relevant working experience with at least six (6) years at senior managerial level
- Leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills, especially in macroeconomic and sectoral analysis
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and manage structures, processes and standards
- Excellent writing and presentation skills,
- The ability to clearly communicate complex information
- Able to work closely with, and influence others
- Team leader
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Deadline: All applications should be submitted by 5.00 pm on 1st May, 2020
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.