Lean Energy Solutions Ltd is a consultancy firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion, Solar Power Generation and Lean Briquettes manufacturing.
We seeks to fill the following position
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Purpose: You will be the first point of contact for existing and new customers.
You will maintain an excellent relationship with your customers, which will allow you to understand their specific requests, business processes and needs.
- Developing, maintaining and expanding lasting professional customer relations by means of regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Proactively taking on key positions in order to obtain budgeted orders from these customers.
- Negotiating price and conditions with the customer.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight in customer structures and organizations, and identifying and following up on opportunities with customers.
- Analyzing customer needs and elaborating offers both independently and in cooperation with the sales support team.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotes in cooperation with the proposal group.
- Coordinating technical support for customers.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer & stakeholders.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Grow and develop existing customers as well as generating new business through lead generation
- Monitor usage for customers and propose the appropriate plans to spur usage with the goal of increasing Revenues.
- Handle client issues throughout the implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or business-related field.
- Min of 4 Years Proven work experience as a sales executive.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude, while applying the required interpersonal skills.
Skills & Competencies
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Confidentiality and professionalism
- Internal and external customer orientation
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th April 2020;
Only successful candidates will be contacted