Lean Energy Solutions Ltd is a consultancy firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion, Solar Power Generation and Lean Briquettes manufacturing.
We seeks to fill the following position
Job Title: Sales Officer
Job Purpose: To drive Sales and grow products volumes, value and brand equity at assigned distribution territory/trade chains
- Establishing new business/sales accounts by visiting existing, dormant or potential sales outlets/distributors.
- Implementing and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Supporting the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Availability, Visibility and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Executing Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands. This includes brand activations; merchandising and POS:
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Generating, meet and surpass expected daily and monthly sales targets
- Representing the company, acting in accordance with company business standards in an ethical manner.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity and document all pricing activities.
- Supplying the team leader with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Working on key strategic projects with retailers/wholesalers, aiming to influence purchasing behavior, drive in-store activity for the brand portfolio, and support the sales effort in the creation and implementation of innovative and effective trade support activities
- Facilitating proper flow of information between Marketing and Sales departments
- Any other duty as may be allocated by supervisor from time to time
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or business-related field.
- Min of 4 Yrs Proven work experience as a sales representative
Skills & Competencies
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Confidentiality and professionalism
- Internal and external customer orientation
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th April 2020;
Only successful candidates will be contacted