Life Insurance Sales Executive Opportunity now open
Remuneration /Monthly Salary: The Monthly income earned is on Commission Basis, as per the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) of Kenya, based on the Previous Month’s Sales.
The Ideal Life Insurance Sales Executive: The ideal Life Insurance Sales Executive is attracted to High Income and able to Work on Commission Basis, envisions a Career in Life Insurance Sales, takes part in Physical Exercise to stay fit, a Fast Learner, a Great Communicator, Skilled Listener, Passionate & Enthusiastic, Creative, Great Planning & Self Organization Skills, High Levels of Self-Disciplined, able to Work Hard and provide Daily Activity Reports, able to do Basic Computer Operations, possessing Good People Skills, An Early bird – gets to town before 7:00 am – Monday to Friday, Committed to Continuous Learning, and a Positive Mental Attitude overall.
- Prospect/Search for Life Insurance Clients, and Submit Activity & Progress Reports
- Approach Prospective potential Clients and schedule Appointments with them
- Conduct Fact-finding interviews to establish potential client Needs & develop solutions in line with the uncovered needs during the investigation stage of the sale
- Conduct Value Presentations and Follow up to wind up on Sales
- Assist clients through the Buying Process and the joining requirements
- Assemble Business on Policy Purchase and Sales Follow Through
- Solution Delivery, After Sales Service & Other roles as assigned by the Team Leader
The preferred persons are those looking to make a lot of Cash via Commissions in a Life Insurance Sales Career, working with the top insurer in the region.
Those who are in different professions e.g. Teaching, Nursing, & the Hospitality industry etc. and looking for a Career Change can also submit their applications.
Previous experience working with a Life insurance sales Team or Selling Life insurance is an added advantage.
Mode of Applying
Send your updated CV (with 3 Refs) to Simon.Onkundi@jubileekenya.com
Start Date and Area of Work
Should be able to Start Immediately and work from Nairobi or Mombasa, Full Time.
Feedback to Successful Applicants
Successful Applicants will be notified Within Two Weeks or less, from the date of application. If not contacted within this time, kindly resubmit the application.