Murang’a County Government
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Job Group ‘K’
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Critical Care Nursing Services which adheres to the facilities’ policies and procedures;
- Ensure operational readiness of Critical Care Nursing Services, equipment, instrument, and professional equipment
- Orient other nurses with the layout of the Critical Care department and provide guidance on the duties activated in an emergency.
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel
- Ensure the highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Critical Care Nursing Services.
- Conduct a check of the controlled drugs.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in the designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager or designee.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: have
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a critical/ intensive care nurse
- Diploma in Nursing, or its equivalent.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care Nursing.
- Valid practicing license
- Following care plans
- General medicine
- Intensive care unit (ICU) operations, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Infection control
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to download the application form from our website www.murang’a.go.ke.
Fill all the required information in the spaces provided in the form.
Submit the form to the Public Service Board via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR submit to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
on or before close of business on 24th April 2020
NB: DON’T ATTACH ANY DOCUMENTS
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer