Murang’a County Government
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interaction, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to good dispensing practices and counselling patients on use of medicine;
- Making extemporaneous preparations;
- Participating in ward rounds;
- Identify medicinal gaps and challenges;
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken;
- Recommending Over The Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals;
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to download the application form from our website www.murang’a.go.ke.
Fill all the required information in the spaces provided in the form.
Submit the form to the Public Service Board via our email: email@example.com
OR submit to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
on or before close of business on 24th April 2020
NB: DON’T ATTACH ANY DOCUMENTS
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer