National Bank – A Subsidiary of KCB Group Plc.
Position Title: Senior Hardware Manager
Job Ref No. HR/052/2020
Reporting to: Head Infrastructure & Networks
Position Scope: The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring end to end availability, performance and capacity of hardware resources across the Bank network.
- Establish a planning process for review of performance, security, quality and capacity of all Hardware, Servers & PCs
- Oversee the administration of MS Exchange
- Continuously monitor and report the availability, performance and capacity of hardware resources
- Management of reliable, quality and secure servers within approved industry standards in order to optimize technologies
- Participate in partnerships with service providers to reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Periodic review of available and new technologies in line with best industry practice to support business growth
- Plan and implement ICT Hardware systems as part of the Bank’s Business Continuity Management
- Fast track audit and risk register issues and ensuring the gaps are closed.
- Provide 1st level IT support for branches and business units for all NBK business Hardware and associated peripherals.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- A university degree or certification in an ICT related discipline.
- Six (6) years of working experience in the administration of hardware and related desktop applications
- Knowledge of Banking policies and procedures.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Team player, ability to lead a team and ready to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria for the above role, please CLICK HERE to submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae.
Please indicate your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
To be considered, submit your application on or before by 18th April 2020.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the recruitment and selection process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us grow together