Job Vacancy: Operations Officer
Mavoko Water & Sewerage Company Limited, is a licensed water service provider (WSP) in Machakos County whose main mandate is to provide water and sewerage services to the residents of Mavoko Sub County.
We are currently seeking a mid-level Operations officer to oversee operations and maintenance of water and waste water systems.
Reporting to the Technical manager the Operations officer will ensure quality delivery of water and sewerage services.
- Implementation of Technical operational goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
- In charge of quality control and monitoring of water and waste water and ensure implementation of corrective actions from the ensuing results.
- Responsible of efficient, cost-effective, timely and quality water and waste water infrastructure operations and maintenance.
- Contributes to strategies, planning, budgeting and development of water and waste water business.
- Coordinates, manages, and supervises the work of staff under them
- Assessment of clients water and waste water connections
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least a Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable University with at least 3 years minimum overall relevant engineering experience in the field of water and waste water which at least 2 years are at supervisory level or better.
- Ability and experienced in conceptualization, design, supervision and construction of public water and waste water infrastructure.
- Excellent engineering writing, interpretation and reporting skills
- Excellent English and Kiswahili language skills (mandatory)
- Proficient in use of computers in particular relevant AutoCAD software, Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary multicultural teams with minimum supervision.
- Ability to deliver work within tight deadlines and handle heavier work pressure near deadlines
How to Apply
Please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration package, email and telephone contacts by post or delivery to our Offices Situated along Old Mavoko Road, next to Cooperative
bank Athiriver on or before 15th May 2020 addressed to:-
Mavoko Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd,
P. O. Box 582 – 00204