Pharmaceutical Technologists Jobs
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications.
- Must be willing to work in the specified region.
- They must be presentable and articulate.
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders.
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals and other institutions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Degree / Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date license
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills
Applicants to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate “PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST” on subject line.