Job Title: Quality Systems Manager – ISO Standards & Policies
Industry: Electrical Engineering
Gross Salary: Very Competitive
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company specialized in designing and executing electrical works, with the main focus being in the corporate market.
They seek to hire a Quality Systems Manager to ensure implementation of ISO standards & policies and conduct internal audit for ISO standards.
- Develop and implement the Quality Management System for the Group and subsidiaries to uphold and ensure compliance to quality International standards.
- Set strategic objectives in leading and ensuring the achievement of Company goals and compliance targets in Quality Assurance.
- Be the vital link between Snr Management and company performance on all Quality issues and play the role of Lead Auditor in all Quality-related company audits.
- Conduct regular reviews, propose amendments and meet established standards and requirements
- Develop Quality plans that comply with Company policies and procedures and client requirements and provide regular quality performance feedback (measured against set indicators) and non-conformance reporting to the Management and Project teams.
- Manage and ensure that the system and controls of the Quality Management System are working efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections at project sites to review and maintain Quality standards and requirements for the Group.
- Educate, promote and provide training to enable the Group to achieve the desired Quality performance objectives.
- Report deviations and non conformances to company’s management system and supervise the progress of resulting corrective actions to be taken
- Develop and maintain an efficient and systematic library of relevant QA documentation and to facilitate best practices sharing within the Group
- Responsible for all Quality Assurance related issues and operational matters
- Prepare and submit monthly safety and quality performance reports to the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- A diploma or master in Quality management is an added advantage.
- Must have wide experience in ISO 9001,14001, 27001 in large contracting business
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience preferably in Construction industry
- Possess good knowledge of ISO standards and policies
- Possess strong leadership ability to lead and groom team members
- Energetic, committed and analytical with good organization acumen
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment
- Flexible to work outside normal office hours
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Systems Manager – ISO Standards & Policies) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th April 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.