Resolution Insurance was incorporated in 2002 making it the first company to be registered as a medical Insurance Provider.
The corporation transitioned from Resolution Health to Resolution Insurance in as mandated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) to become a fully-fledged general insurance provider.
Resolution Insurance has contributed significantly to the growth and development of the insurance industry in Kenya and the East African region for the last 15 years through innovative solutions that are centered on offering MORE value to customers.
We give assurance and comfort through an enhanced brand experience with quality service that is dependable, reliable and transparent.
Today, Resolution Insurance offers a number of products namely Medical Plans, Travel Plans, Liability Plans, Property Covers, Motor Covers and all other classes of General Insurance in the markets where we operate.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an energetic, performance driven and confident individual to fill the position below:
One (1) Year Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Business Applications Team Leader, The Software Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Web based applications.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Design, develop and write efficient code, test and deploy web applications.
2. Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
3. Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
4. Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
5. Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production.
6. Program, test and debug all web applications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field.
- A minimum of one previous industry attachment working in Web development.
- Expert knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc…
- Experience configuring and tweaking Apache, Node.JS, and Nginx servers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. SVN).
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments.
- Good command of verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge in configuring an API manager is an added advantage.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on http:www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Monday, 27th April 2020.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.