Our client is one of one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of Adhesives and building chemicals.
They’re looking for a highly talented and experienced candidate to fill the position for Sales Supervisor (Building Materials).
Salary: Ksh 80,000 – 120,000
- Responsible for demand generation activities in the assigned area
- Responsible for handling sales generation through demand generation activities.
- Manage a team of sales executives/Demand generation team
- Developing and managing channel partners like dealers & end users.
- Achieving end user conversions/sales targets.
- Ensure timely product delivery & collection as per company policy.
- Preparing demand forecasting & managing inventory.
- Maintaining relationships with the channel partners & end users.
- Brand building and marketing through end users’ engagement programs.
- Reporting competitive activity from the market
Qualifications and Competencies
- 4 – 6 years of relevant industry (building materials)
- Specific industries will be adhesives, construction chemicals, paints, PVC pipes/water tanks, ceramic tiles etc /FMCG out of which 1-2 years should be in supervisory capacity, local market experience will be an advantage
- Team handling of more than 4 on-role employees is a must
- Has ability to administer and manage channel sales of the branch
- Has good closing and negotiating skills and maintains control over the sales process, process orientation
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Demonstrates self-confidence in handling work challenges
- Builds and maintains positive and long-term relationships with customers
- Demonstrates perseverance and integrity and is highly ethical
- Promotes teamwork
- Education: Graduation or equivalent
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “SALES SUPERVISOR” on the email subject.
This is an urgent role and applications will close on 20th April 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.