Sanergy is an award winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect based animal protein.
Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brand.
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager – Fleet Management.
Job Ref: 2020/4/6
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead vehicle maintenance (Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance) to ensure 100% availability
- Conducting RCAs on all breakdowns and leading implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Testing and recruiting quality drivers
- Maintain detailed records of vehicle services and inspection
- Monitor driver behaviour and provide recommendations on improvements
- Take lead in tracking fleet maintenance performance by measuring the MTBF, MTTR, Adherence to Turn Around Time and Variance in the maintenance budget
- Conduct Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis on all our vehicles to determine appropriate maintenance strategy: predictive, preventive, run to fail or redesign/redundancy
- Identify new vendors and build relationships in order to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
- Regularly check on the variance between actual results versus what was planned and propose improvement areas to ensure that actual results match the plan
- Proactively take lead in testing and implementing improvements. Escalate any blocks to the supervisor in time
- Ensure company assets and resources are used as per set policies
- Attend meetings with stakeholders and implement listening and asking questions in order to understand their requirements.
- Seek and provide feedback to stakeholders and direct reports
- Lead work planning for the mechanics
- Rate performance for the mechanics
- Coordinate the mechanics in line with the existing policies and values
- Implement L&D for the mechanics
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Automotive)
- Masters degree would be an added advantage
- 2+ years of experience in fleet maintenance
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to CLICK HERE to make their applications via the company’s website and attach a detailed CV with contact details of three referees by 17th April, 2020.
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.