Our client a progressive medium Security Solutions provider wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Manager.
This position will be based at the Head Office, Nairobi,
The Manager will provide leadership in order to ensure profitability, business growth, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Execution of strategies and business plans for profitable business growth
- Ensure that plans, regulations, policies, processes, procedures, rules, manuals, systems and controls are in place for the smooth running of operations and attainment of the company’s objectives
- Provide leadership to ensure ensuring synergy among all sections
- Ensure there is competent and motivated workforce, through recruitment, training and work environment that is conducive for maximum performance
- Ensure excellent customer service, by acting as liaison between the company and the customer to foster customer attention
- Ensure there are systems to conduct Security Vulnerability Assessment, Investigations, handle complaints, and efficient use of company assets
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field/ Security Management
- 3 years as Operations Manager in similar organization.
- In-depth knowledge of operation and regulatory framework of security industry in Kenya
- Excellent planning, organizing and communication skills as well as demonstrable ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30/04/2020.