SMEC International is a professional services firm with Australian origins and a global footprint that provides high quality consultancy services for major infrastructure projects.
SMEC is ranked among the world’s top infrastructure design firms and continues to win industry awards for technical excellence, design innovation and the management of environmental and social risks.
SMEC is a member of the Surbana Jurong Group of Companies.
The Role: We are currently seeking an Electromechanical Engineer for a Project Opportunity in Nairobi.
- Construction Works Supervision
- Construction Supervision of the physical elements
- Preparation of Records and Reports
- Testing and Provisional Acceptance of the Work
- Preparation of “As-built” drawings
- Provision of Support Services to the Client
- Preparation of Operations and Maintenance Manual
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Supervision during Defects Liability Period (DLP)
- Preparation of Final Inspection Report
- Preparation of Final Statement of Account
- Preparation of Project Completion Report
- Preparation of Special Reports (Optional)
Key Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Should have at least 7 years relevant experience in water supply and sanitation projects.
- Must be registered with the relevant professional body.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their updated CVs quoting the job title on the email subject to, email@example.com on or before 30 April 2020.