Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company of both human and veterinary medicines.
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the below positions:
Job Title: Production Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Pharmaceutical Technology / BSc Science related
Experience: Over 3 Years
Reports To: General Manager
Overall Responsibility: Responsible for leading and managing the production processes and Plant safety while ensuring maximum utilization of resources and process improvements to meet production targets to fulfill the sales requirements.
- Leading and managing implementation of production strategy
- Developing and leading production plans and implementation to meet sales requirements
- Ensuring product compliance with quality standards and specifications
- Preparing and managing the production budget, waste control, and optimize consumables cost
- Managing production reporting systems and information for end users
- Leading in productivity improvement and benchmarking to deliver best quality at lower cost
- Managing productivity through monitoring the availability and utilization of production machines, raw materials and manpower
- Planning and managing plant shut-downs and start-ups
- Developing, benchmarking and implementing Production policies, processes and procedures
- Developing and managing plant cleanliness, safety procedures and processes for the plant and reporting
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Ensuring and upholding the correct current Good Manufacturing Practices in all sections.
- Coordinating of daily production activities with other production stakeholders.
- Approve the instructions relating to production operations including in process controls and to ensure their strict implementation.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology with over 4 years’ experience or any other related course or BSC Science related with over 3 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company
How to Apply
Send your CV with at least three professional referees and a Cover Letter stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Applications to be received by COB 22/04/2020
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.