Education Scientific & Technical Equipment Company (ESTEC) Limited
Job Vacancy: Technical Operations Manager
Loation: Nairobi, Kenya
We are looking to recruit a proactive, organized and highly productive Technical Operations Manager with good interpersonal and customer relations skills to oversee and mana ge a team of engineers and offer technical support
for our clients.
Company Brief: ESTEC LTD is an independent, privately owned company dealing in supply, installation, service and maintenance of analytical testing laboratory equipment.
- Degree in Business Management / Administration or a related field.
- Additional, a degree / diploma in Engineering or analytical chemistry would be an advantage but is not mandatory
- The overall duty of the Technical Operations Manager will be to oversee and totally manage all aspects of our technical department in an efficient and timely manner.
- Experience in People Management skills & Interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in work scheduling and emergency management.
- Good communication, planning and learning skills.
- General engineering / Technical skills in laboratory environment will be an added advantage but is not mandatory
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Good Problem solving and decision-making acumen
- Proficient use of Excel. MS word
Desired Profile of the Candidate
- Candidate with experience in Management
- Must have excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Must be proactive, efficient and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have worked in a busy medium size service delivery organization/maintenance workshop in a management role.
- Experience in technical field is an advantage but not mandatory
- Minimum Experience: At least 4 years in Management