Position Title: Cloud Network Security Engineer
Job Purpose: Cloud network security engineer builds network and network security infrastructure to support business applications and technology requirements on the cloud.
Works with other internal and external teams on quality assurance, information security, networking, storage, compute and data.
Provides cloud governance framework and oversees its implementation and monitoring.
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Responsible for architecting and implementing Cloud network infrastructure and foundation elements as well as automations to enable standardized hosting of services.
- Collaborate with various application areas, infrastructure design, network, security and other teams to drive technical decisions and deliver solutions Cloud team initiatives.
- Provision Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Foundation in Azure to meet application demands.
- Provide solution support and issue resolution for cloud infrastructure delivery by working closely with application and other teams.
- Responsibilities include Cloud user management, security, and capacity, monitoring and configuring application development tools.
- Architect & automate templates for deploying IaaS, PaaS solutions by using Infrastructure as a code and Configuration as a code.
- Standardize deployment to achieve cost optimizations and efficiencies.
- Analyze existing on premise application landscapes to implement refactoring or rebuilding major application initiatives in Cloud.
- Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications and play a major role in redesigning applications with integrations
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer science/Mathematics or a related engineering discipline
- 3+ years relevant experience with at least 2 in managing and configuring solutions bases on MS Azure technology.
- Expertise in installation, configuration and management of Cisco, Checkpoint and native azure network firewalls, load balancers and Web Application Firewalls (WAFs).
- Working knowledge with one or more of security equipment namely Next Gen Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Identity Services Engine, Packet Shaping, Web Gateways (proxies) e.g. Checkpoint, Palo Alto, IronPort, Source fire, Cisco, Juniper, F5.
- Working experience with design, implementations & Support, of infrastructure support system such as directory systems e.g. Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NTP, PKI, virtualization.
- Working knowledge of data, security, & operations regulations and their application including ISO, HIPAA, PCI-DSS and other applicable regulations.
- Good understanding of networking components, routing, BGP in the cloud and security requirements in Azure Cloud systems.
- Strong communication, documentation, managing delivery timelines, handle multiple projects and multitasking skills.
- Certification in the Azure will be an added advantage (Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103), Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-300, AZ-301) and Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500))
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.