Vacant Position: Brand Manager
Reporting to: Head of Brand and Communications
- Responsible for developing and effectively implementing marketing activities for the brand and driving the harmonization of brand position
- To manage the implementation of the integrated Brand & communication strategy at Telkom Kenya
- Responsible for growing and building the brand so as to achieve budgeted revenue, customers and market share
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the integrated marketing process and guide execution of multi-platform plans, ensuring cohesive customer satisfaction across all touch points and leverage the brand promise
- Initiate brand innovation programs in conjunction with various agencies for Above the line, Below the line, and digital teams
- Spearheading the creative process (in conjunction with creative agencies) for marketing campaigns
- Working with cross-functional to align and deliver brand activities in a timely manner
- Support the development of the Brand Strategy inclusive of innovation and communication strategies that enable execution based on strong consumer insights and analyses.
- Develop Business Brief for Communication initiatives and provide feedback to cross functional teams and to make sure got to market plans are developed and executed according to brief.
- Support the development of Telkom activity calendar
- Assisting with the proposal and development of the A&P in collaboration with sales and distribution.
- Providing regular budget updates and forecasts throughout the year, conducting monitoring and evaluation initiatives and providing recommendations after the execution of all brand activities.
- Conducting and reporting regular brand performance and health reviews
- Develop and present a monthly competitor analysis report to the various stakeholders
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related field from a recognized institution
- 5 to 7 years hands on experience in Marketing
- Experience in brand development & project management
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking -Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Business acumen, strategic planning, project management, creativity, analytics, oral/written communication, matrix management, teambuilding and teamwork.
- Organizational adaptation and flexibility
How to Apply
Application should be sent by latest 12/05/2020, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org for Internal and email@example.com for external candidate and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.