Position: Head of Usage & Retention – Marketing Division
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Role Purpose: The Head of Usage & Retention will support the formulation and execution of marketing strategies for Telkom across all product and services as well as all market segments. Managing a comprehensive Telkom Kenya Wide Customer Lifecycle management strategy for voice and non-voice both from a people, process and technology perspective.
This role manages all the aspects impacting on the product and services marketing to ensure the elimination of barriers to achieve sales targets, from the deployment of the product and services to the market for awareness of the product and channel execution for trade presence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Alignment of products and services to ensure optimal profitability while remaining competitive in the market
- Management of product life cycle
- Ensure marketing campaigns are executed within budget limits
- Implement new offers to increase revenue, reduce churn, increase customer base and acquisition
- Prepare marketing plans including GTM plans for new products and offerings
- Ensure marketing campaigns are aligned to increase the customer experience, acquisition and retention for all departments
- Develop relevant products offerings to increase the customer experience, acquisition and retention for all departments
- Oversee the development, monitoring and analyses of customer need analyses through regular interactions, customer surveys, customer complaints analyses and sales behaviour to and ensure customer journey improvement
- Ensure timely execution and follow through of offers and campaigns within the products and services portfolio
- Produce and present pre-opportunity studies for new market, revenues assessment, customer needs and value proposition including high-level product description
- Develop, monitor and execute marketing strategies to support the full Customer Lifecycle involving all relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the development, monitoring and execution of the relevant product and service offering concerning pricing, communication strategy and the go to market strategy, distribution and marketing mix
- Provide guidelines to departments concerning campaigns and monitor compliance
- Identify and implement optimisation opportunities within the campaigns and inform relevant stakeholders
- Assist in developing budget projections and prepare business cases for validation
- Prepare the relevant reporting with analyses for all levels of the business i.e. board, exco, opscom, operational
- Develop and manage launch plans: internal training and awareness, regulatory dossier, communication and PR plans for launch, sales objectives per channel, distribution of products
How to Apply
Application should be sent by latest 21/04/2020, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.